CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
First Name
Lee
Gene,
I thank you again for your support! Please check both your email address and your PM's as I've resent the message to both of these area's. :goodjob: If you have any issues please drop me a message and I'll get you setup.
Lee

geneargyle

Gold Supporter
Oct 9, 2018
Argyle Texas
I am sorry to hear that. I have sent a message to our IT department. You should hear from them soon!

Gene,
I thank you again for your support! Please check both your email address and your PM's as I've resent the message to both of these area's. :goodjob: If you have any issues please drop me a message and I'll get you setup.
Lee

Thanks guys. All is well now. I will get my kit ordered!

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
First Name
Lee
Thank you greatly for your donation! Sorry for thisnissue, but we’ll get it fixed.

PM sent SnowBound

Leebo

Admin
TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 21, 2011
Eastern Ohio
First Name
Lee
Hello,
Can you please email us at [email protected]? To further assist you I’d like to ask ya a few questions such as email addresses and other details you’d likely not want posted on the forum.

We’ll get ya squared away!
Lee

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

mickey4paws

Bronze Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Apr 10, 2009
S.E. MI
Hi, back in July I donated Bronze support and I can't find the email with the discount code for TFTest kits. I did find an email that said a special thank you, but it only has an empty box and no picture (which I assume is the code). If someone could resend the email, I would appreciate it. Thanks :)
@Leebo, @OTPirate

Last edited by a moderator: